Don't forget to take ACTION!
Let the New Jersey Legislature know it is time to pass legislation to make health care more affordable and provide ESP Job Justice!
- Continue to copy and paste these POSTS to your personal Facebook account.
- Make them your own posts, but be sure to tag the committee chairs as listed below.
- Use your PERSONAL FACEBOOK accounts
- Add images of you and your co-workers to make more of an impact. (Pro-tip: use #RedForEd photos from Worth-It-Wednesdays.)
- Visit #FixTheUnfairness and #PassTheBillsNotTheBuck
- NJEA make it easy for you to Take Action by asking your legislators to cosponsor bill to make healthcare more affordable - CLICK HERE
The Fight for Chapter 78 Relief & Justice for ESPs!
Please take the time to contact your Legislator in regard to S-2606/A-4352 (Chapter 78 Relief), S-296/A-3664 (Privatization), S-3089/A-3185/A-3395 (Just Cause Arbitration).
Below you will find each legislative district. Please click on your legislative district to open a document which will tell you where your Legislator stands on each of the bills. It will also provide you with four methods of communicating with your Legislator…Twitter, Facebook, Telephone, and Email. Please use all or at least one method to send a message. Messages are crafted on the documents making it easy to copy, paste send.
Please view this checklist to ensure you are doing all you can do at this point to FIGHT for Chapter 78 relief and Justice for ESPs!